Drive to Pantwari & trek to base of Nag Tiba Summit (5 kms approx.)
Drive from Dehradun to pantwari village via mussorie , kempty fall . Reach pantwari
village and start first day trek to Nag Tibba temple the trek is up hill and will take 4 to 5 hrs. Evening born fire and overnight stay in dome tents.
Nag Tibba Base to Nag Tibba Summit & Return (4 kms approx.)
Early morning after breakfast start trek to Nag tibba top (3084 m) from where you can take a view of Swargrohini,Bandarpoonch ,Gangotri ranges . And returns back to nag tibba base camp and over night stay in dome tents.
Nag Tibba Base to Auntar village (7 kms approx.) & Drop at Dehradun
Early morning after breakfast start trek to auntar village today the trek is down hill path. You will pass through thick forest & some of the most beautiful villages. There is a river flowing by Auntar. From Auntar start road journey to Dehradun via Tahtyud. Lunch will be on the way. Please note that in case the route of Auntar is closed due to heavy snow, the return will be through Pantwari way.
Trip Sing Up and bookings:-
We recommend you to book this trip at least 60 days in advance, however if you have short notice feel free to ask for the possibility.
- • Sign Up amount:- 40% of the total cost per participants.( Non-refundable in any cases)
- • Between 25 - 50 days before the trip date the 60% balance needs to be transfer
- • In case you book your trip less than 25 days before the trip date you need to pay directly the full amount which is non - refundable.
(Please note that on payments made by bank transfers, bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the clients)
Cancellation by Guest:-
In case of cancellation, the following scale of charges will apply:-
- If we receive your cancellation between 40 – 50 days before the starting date of the trip we refund you 30% from the deposit. ( Except 40% sign up amount)
- If we receive your cancellation between 25 – 40 days before the starting date of the trip we refund you 10% from the deposit. ( Except 40% sign up amount)
- If we receive your cancellation less than 25 days’ notice before the starting of the trip (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given.
- Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- For quick and short notice booking i.e. within the period less than 08 days, if we receive full payment, in case of any cancellation due to any reason no refund will be given.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail).
Cancellation by Trekt India:-
- If Trekt India has to cancel a trip due to insufficient bookings, you will receive a full refund.
- Trekt India is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the participants in preparation for the trip. For example visa and passport cost, vaccination charges, air fares and transportation cost, gear purchase for the trip, hotel bookings and any other expenses done by the guest for the trip.
- You will not be titled to make any further claim on Trekt India for any loss of time and expenses
Cancellations due to Natural Disasters, political matters and any other occasions beyond Trekt India’s control:-
If a trip get cancelled due to any:-
- Natural disasters like earthquake, any kind of floods, landslides, extreme weather conditions etc.
- Political Matters like elections, strikes, war, tribal affairs, curfew, etc. and any other occasion which is beyond Trekt India’s control
We will refund half of the total amount we received by the guest till that particular date of cancellation except the 30% sign up amount which always remain non - refundable.
Route Changes/Postponement or delay:
Trekt India may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the trip or expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, transport difficulty, political instability or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage, flights, visa and hotel accommodations.
If the changes occur once the trip begins, the itinerary will be decided by the guide and will be in the best and the safest interests of the clients.
Trip cost is subject to trip dates and trip route only. In case of emergency evacuation caused due to any reasons the extra expenses will be paid by the Guest. For example if we need to leave mountain or river and guest need to stay in the hotel but in itinerary it’s in tent so guest need to pay the cost to stay in Hotel. Trekt India will not be liable to pay for any of that cost.