RISHIKESH TO SANKRI (210kms) - 8 hrs drive
We start early from Rishikesh and reach Sankri by evening. We spent the night in guesthouses in Sankri. The final 22kms are through the Govind national park and is a very beautiful but bumpy ride.
EXPLORE SANKRI AND TREK TO JUDA TALAB (2850m) - 10kms
Post breakfast we start our trek and head towards Juda Talab(lake). The path goes through Saud village and is a gentle climb. A lot of local village women will be seen on the way carrying wood and dried leaves for their cattle. The campsite is located near the Juda Lake and is a much closed camping site surrounded by tall trees and mountain slopes; without any wind or views. We reach by afternoon and stay in camps.
JUDA TALAB TO KEDAR KANTH MEADOW - 6kms
We start post breakfast and trek through the pine and oak trees to reach the open field below the summit. This camping site has excellent views and is the highlight of the trek. There are green pastures nearby and the views towards Himachal are unending. We camp here for the night.
VISIT KEDARKANTHA PEAK (3850m) AND TREK BACK TO SANKRI
It's a long day today. We start early post breakfast and try to reach the top of the ridge by noon. It's a climb of over 2 hours but the views are very rewarding. After spending some time on the top we head back to our campsite, have lunch and head towards Sankri. We spend the night in guest house at Sankri.
SANKRI TO RISHIKESH (210kms)
Post breakfast drive from Sankri to Rishikesh. Reach by evening and disperse.
Trip Sing Up and bookings:-
We recommend you to book this trip at least 60 days in advance, however if you have short notice feel free to ask for the possibility.
- • Sign Up amount:- 40% of the total cost per participants.( Non-refundable in any cases)
- • Between 25 - 50 days before the trip date the 60% balance needs to be transfer
- • In case you book your trip less than 25 days before the trip date you need to pay directly the full amount which is non - refundable.
(Please note that on payments made by bank transfers, bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the clients)
Cancellation by Guest:-
In case of cancellation, the following scale of charges will apply:-
- If we receive your cancellation between 40 – 50 days before the starting date of the trip we refund you 30% from the deposit. ( Except 40% sign up amount)
- If we receive your cancellation between 25 – 40 days before the starting date of the trip we refund you 10% from the deposit. ( Except 40% sign up amount)
- If we receive your cancellation less than 25 days’ notice before the starting of the trip (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given.
- Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- For quick and short notice booking i.e. within the period less than 08 days, if we receive full payment, in case of any cancellation due to any reason no refund will be given.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail).
Cancellation by Trekt India:-
- If Trekt India has to cancel a trip due to insufficient bookings, you will receive a full refund.
- Trekt India is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the participants in preparation for the trip. For example visa and passport cost, vaccination charges, air fares and transportation cost, gear purchase for the trip, hotel bookings and any other expenses done by the guest for the trip.
- You will not be titled to make any further claim on Trekt India for any loss of time and expenses
Cancellations due to Natural Disasters, political matters and any other occasions beyond Trekt India’s control:-
If a trip get cancelled due to any:-
- Natural disasters like earthquake, any kind of floods, landslides, extreme weather conditions etc.
- Political Matters like elections, strikes, war, tribal affairs, curfew, etc. and any other occasion which is beyond Trekt India’s control
We will refund half of the total amount we received by the guest till that particular date of cancellation except the 30% sign up amount which always remain non - refundable.
Route Changes/Postponement or delay:
Trekt India may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the trip or expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, transport difficulty, political instability or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage, flights, visa and hotel accommodations.
If the changes occur once the trip begins, the itinerary will be decided by the guide and will be in the best and the safest interests of the clients.
Trip cost is subject to trip dates and trip route only. In case of emergency evacuation caused due to any reasons the extra expenses will be paid by the Guest. For example if we need to leave mountain or river and guest need to stay in the hotel but in itinerary it’s in tent so guest need to pay the cost to stay in Hotel. Trekt India will not be liable to pay for any of that cost.